The Essential Buyer's Guide
Mk1, Mk2, Mk2a, Mk3, Mk4 & Mk5
Fastback, SS, Roadster, Interstate,
Hi-Rider & more...
So what's inside the book?
• No-nonsense, straightforward guide to buying a Commando
• The reality of living with a Norton Commando
• Relative value of each model
• Detailed, step-by-step guide – points to look for
• Spares prices
• Auction guide
• Facts & figures
• Restore, or pay more to start with?
• Problems that arise from lack of use
• Useful contacts – clubs, parts suppliers, restorers
Commandos are still great classic bikes and are well served in terms of spares, upgrades, technical advice and club support. But whilst there are great examples out there that represent excellent value for money, there are also lousy examples that will leave your wallet or purse in pain.
This guide by Peter Henshaw will acquaint you with the facts and foibles of Norton Commando ownership. Check Sump's Norton Commando Buyer's Guide, then come back here for even more info. The Commando was a legend almost from new. And that legend continues. Buy this guide now and start hunting your first Commando.
plus P&P. UK £1. EU £4. World £5